AtiNegaar Think Tank was established as a private limited liability company in Tehran in 2006 for the primary purpose of supporting the management and decision making process of the private as well as the public sectors through multi-disciplinary futures studies.
Besides the core group of founding researchers, the AtiNegaar Think Tanks has developed a network of specialists from a wide range of disciplines in social and physical sciences as well as the arts. The multi-disciplinary capabilities include but are not limited to such fields as engineering, sociology, economics, and management of technology.
The AtiNegaar Think Tank is prepared to accept any challenge in the Foresight projects. We are willing to cooperate with your firm or institution to identify, qualify and quantify your needs and requirements. Whether it is a white paper, policy analysis, investment consulting, or any other need, we are well positioned to offer you professional, knowledge-based assistance.
Examples of research areas:
- Futures Studies: Foresight, Technology Roadmapping, Scenario Planning.
- Economics: Market Studies, Privatization Issues, Economic policy.
- Administration: Adapting and Adopting of the state-of-the-art management models to developing countries.
- Business: Market studies, Marketing Strategies, International Trade.
- Finance: Investment Consulting; Mergers and Acquisitions; Investment Banking.
- Science & Technology: Research and Analysis of Policy Issues
Our Principles and Research Standards
We have codified our principles and set standards to ensure the integrity of our work. We have set a process which includes multi-disciplinary evaluation of every study and analysis produced by the AtiNegaar Think Tank so as to guarantee substance, objectivity and relevancy. Our research teams as well as our affiliates are all committed to upholding our high standards and producing high quality, meaningful work.
- Seminal research and Multi-disciplinary Approach
- Each project and every issue will be treated as new. Thorough research, multi-disciplinary evaluation and a futures theme will be the fundamentals behind every conclusion.
- Comprehensive data and realistic assumptions
- Data used will not be selective but comprehensive. We will strive to begin with assumptions that are well founded, non-ideological and realistic, in order to ensure objective interpretation of the data.
- Innovative and progressive outlook
- While maintaining a progressive outlook, we will seek innovative solutions. Today’s solutions must become tools for a better tomorrow.
- Work that will help advance knowledge
- As futurists, our ideal is to produce work that will advance knowledge. In our view, looking forward can give us a clearer picture of the present and better prepare us for the challenges of tomorrow.
The AtiNegaar Think Tank is committed to protecting clients’ privacy. At no time we will divulge any client information without client’s prior knowledge and consent. In cases where corporate or personal information is submitted, the information will only be used for the purpose for which it was submitted. We maintain strict procedures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of personal information in its possession.
Any questions about our privacy statement and practices should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org